Please abide by the following guidelines while using these forums. This will include general rules as well as more specific use guidelines.
- Only post relevant information under relevant tags (tag related guidelines below)
- Do not reply with irrelevant information or statements in on-topic discussions
- Do not spam anything
- Do not attempt to impersonate any member or administrator
- This is not the place for applications, if you wish to apply for an administrative role go here
- Do not use any racist or discriminatory slurs towards anyone
- No NSFW/sexual content
- Do not discuss drama regarding other communities or players here
- Do not harass any users of this forum
- Read the guidelines!
Tag Usage Guidelines
- General: Anything related to the FWKZT community, servers, or events
- Off-topic: Discussions unrelated to the community
- Suggestions: This should only be used for ideas or constructive criticism
- Help: If you need any help related to your computer or our community use this
- Members: This tag can only be seen by members, no other use
- Important: This tag can only be created by admins, given the name, you should read the contents
- Funny: For the most humorous of posts
- Serious: To be taken more seriously
- Mapping: For your map related posts
- Programming: Programming related things
- Modeling: Any modeling related posts
- Screenshot: This is for you to show off your screenshots
- Design: Use this one for general design or artwork
- ZS: Zombie Survival related
- MM: MultiModes related
- TTT: Trouble in Terrorist Town related
To have a better chance of your suggestion being taken seriously, you should provide clear information. This includes the title, nature of change (addition/removal/tweak), and detailed description. This can also include general feedback be but sure to stay constructive. If your suggestion has applicable pictures don't be afraid to include them as well.
We recommend that you use major tags in combination with minor tags to get a better idea of what your post is about. Such as using "Design" with "Suggestion" or "Modeling" with "Help"