1.) "Ghoul Sprint" mutation for the Ghoul at a cost of 10 DNA and unlocked Wave 2.
- Base movement speed is increased by 25% permanently.
2.) "Irradiated" mutation for the Ghoul at a cost of 10 DNA and unlocked Wave 3.
- Human damage increased from 8 Physical, 10 Poison to 15 Physical, 15 Poison.
- Primary attack now applies the Irradiated status to Humans for 5 seconds.
- Secondary attack now deals 3 Poison damage to humans per goop projectile.
- A visible difference to a Ghoul without this mutation; whether that be with particles, a glowing aura, or
even just a prominent color change.
3.) "Undead Endurance" mutation for the Ghoul at a cost of 20 DNA and unlocked Wave 4.
- Skeletal Shambler's bullet resistance. (All bullets will deal the lowest RNG damage per shot.)
- Feign death healing speed is doubled.
4.) Remove the Radiation Zombie class.
Both the Ghoul and the Radiation Zombie are interesting class concepts in their own right, but often do they become overlooked as their gimmicks don't compare to the other more reliable classes.
I believe, with the added removal of the Radiation Zombie, that this would allow the Ghoul to become more viable and consistent in the later waves of the game and therefore see more playtime in total.
With a lower HP than the standard Zombie, I do not see an issue with giving this class a buff such as this. (Par from some number tweaking to balance everything properly, of course!)
This class will still be out-ran by Fast Zombies, out-damaged by Wraiths, and out-lasted by Poison Zombies.
The added damage to the secondary attack won't compete with a Stalker's nor Poison Zombie's ranged attacks, and simply exists to help further hinder those caught out by a flanking Ghoul.